Ketopet is a program of Epigenix Foundation. At KetoPet we are providing human-grade cancer therapies and diagnostics for Shelter dogs with naturally occurring cancers. The core of our mission is to feed our dogs a ketogenic diet – a diet that consists of high fat, medium protein and low carbohydrate. Ketogenic diets put our dogs in a state that limits cancer cells from getting access to glucose, their primary fuel source – effectively starving the cancer.
Please, make a tax-deductible gift today so we can continue our vital KetoPet program that is changing dog’s lives. You can help change a life too!
- $25 Puppy Level – bedding and toy for one dog
- $50 Buddy Level – metabolic conditioning sessions for one dog for one week
- $100 Friend Level – meals for one dog for a week
- $250 Companion Level – 4 ultrasound sessions for dogs
- $500 Pack Level – 5 hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatments for dogs
- $1,000 Alpha Level – diagnostic nuclear imaging scan for one dog throughout its treatment – up to 3 scans
- Other amount
Your leadership gifts are investments that will ensure we can transform the lives of dogs suffering with cancer everywhere, everyday.
With your leadership gift of $5,000 or more in a fiscal year you will become a member of our Canine CIrcle. This circle of dedicated people understands that, in order to advance and sustain our work, it requires an investment in KetoPet that will ensure many more canine lives are saved.
What Membership Means to You:
- Opportunity to sponsor a dog for up to 120 days of treatment and beyond. You will receive regular updates on “your”dog along with photos and access to a Canine Circle members only webcam of the KetoPet so you can follow “your” dog in real time
- Recognized as a Canine Circle member on our appreciation wall at the KetoPet Sanctuary
- An invitation to an exclusive quarterly State of the KetoPet Sanctuary webinar
- Opportunities to participate in webinars hosted by members of our executive team and invited guests on all things dog related – nutrition; study updates and results; metabolic conditioning; latest trends
- Opportunities to attend KetoPet hosted events
- Recognition in our annual report (optional)
Other ways to Donate
Please note, KetoPet is a program of Epigenix Foundation